What is Cisco EXCESS / Wholesale?
Cisco Excess is Cisco equipment which have been in production for a minimum of 2 years.
Cisco Excess / Wholesale:
Cisco Excess is Cisco equipment which have been in production for a minimum of 2 years – It can be ordered directly from Convena Distribution
Original equipment produced by Cisco. Normally, these products will come from canceled orders, over-production, warehouse rotations, expired leasing contracts and demo models
Familiarity: All units can be recognised by the Cisco product number, followed by –WS
Cisco units under heavy demand can normally only be offered up in smaller quantities, as Cisco obtains the right to ship out their products via alternative sales channels.
- EU/EEA: All units offered from Convena Distribution, are guaranteed for sale under EU/EEA
- SMARTnet: All products are eligible for Smartnet Total Care (SNTC) support purchased through a Cisco
- Authorized Partner (subject to Cisco’s SNTC policies)
- Original packaging: Delivered in original Cisco packaging
- Delivery: Generally between 7-21 days
- Replacement warranty: Convena Distribution offer an extraordinary 12 months of replacement warranty on DOA
Packaging may have been opened at Cisco in order to keep cables or other accessories up-to-date for the correct country destinations. All products are fully functional and may include minor cosmetic imperfections.
If you have questions for Cisco EXCESS / Wholesale, feel free to contact your Account Manager, or call +45 33 29 6000.
Our customers are saying
My Account Manager always respond to my requests in a timely manner. Product is delivered when expected and always arrives in Grade A condition.