Value and Roline cables
We’ve compiled a Matrix of Value and Roline networking cables sorted by color and length, so you can easily find the cables you need.
What’s the difference between Roline and Value cables?
Roline is typically made of 100% cobber while Value is often CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum cables). Roline Cables undergo thorough tests: From all Roline shipments, cables have been taken out for tests. Additionally, most Roline cables are GHMT tested.
To sum up
- Both Roline and Value cables are 100% stable.
- Roline is often used for data center use when stability and quality are top priorities.
- Value is well suited for home networking products, and when price is a deciding factor.
• Patch cable for networking connections between devices
• Prepared unshielded Twisted Pair cable with RJ-45 connectors on both ends
• Flexible cable, suitable for narrow bending
• Plugs with gold plated contacts
• Contact settings 1:1, in accordance with the EIA/TIA 568 standard - Construction: 4-pair stranded wire
• Value Materiel CCA (cobber coated Aluminium)
• Roline 100% Cobber
Our customers are saying
My Account Manager always respond to my requests in a timely manner. Product is delivered when expected and always arrives in Grade A condition.