What is Cisco EXCESS / Wholesale?
Cisco Excess is Cisco equipment which have been in production for a minimum of 2 years.
Cisco Excess / Wholesale:
- Cisco Excess is Cisco equipment which have been in production for a minimum of 2 years – It can be ordered directly from Convena Distribution
- Original equipment produced by Cisco. Normally, these products will come from canceled orders, over-production, warehouse rotations, expired leasing contracts and demo models
- Familiarity: All units can be recognised by the Cisco product number, followed by –WS
- Cisco units under heavy demand can normally only be offered up in smaller quantities, as Cisco obtains the right to ship out their products via alternative sales channels.
- EU/EEA: All units offered from Convena Distribution, are guaranteed for sale under EU/EEA
- SMARTnet: All products are eligible for Smartnet Total Care (SNTC) support purchased through a Cisco
- Authorized Partner (subject to Cisco’s SNTC policies)
- Original packaging: Delivered in original Cisco packaging
- Delivery: Generally between 7-21 days
- Replacement warranty: Convena Distribution offer an extraordinary 12 months of replacement warranty on DOA
Packaging may have been opened at Cisco in order to keep cables or other accessories up-to-date for the correct country destinations. All products are fully functional and may include minor cosmetic imperfections.
If you have questions for Cisco EXCESS / Wholesale, feel free to contact your Account Manager, or call +45 33 29 6000.
Our customers are saying
My Account Manager always respond to my requests in a timely manner. Product is delivered when expected and always arrives in Grade A condition.