Convena Distribution – AAA Highest Creditworthiness
AAA Silver Dipolma (5 years)
Convena Distribution achieves Bisnode's highest credit rating for the fifth year in a row. We are very proud of the great credit rating we have achieved; AAA SILVER DIPLOMA from Bisnode. With the AAA credit rating, we prove to our customers and suppliers that we are an economically stable - and trusted - company.
Bisnode's rating model AAA is one of the oldest, most well-known and proven models to assess the credit score of companies. AAA is based on 2,400 decision parameters that produces a comprehensible rating, making up the basis of Bisnode's credit solutions. These decision parameters are based on the partial assessments of basic data, ownership, finance and payment experience. Only 2.6% of Danish companies are able to obtain an AAA rating.
- AAA – the highest rating a company can get. Requires that the company has an annual turnover of more than 2 million, has been in business for at least 10 years and has key figures that are significantly above the industry average.
- AA – a good credit rating.
- A – credit worthy.
- AN – awarded to start-ups with no history but where no negative information exists.
- B – credit against collateral is distributed to companies with ratios below the industry average, or which have negative information.
- C – credit not recommended to be awarded to a company with major payment problems, expended stock capital, bankruptcy involvement, audit remarks or key figures well below industry average.
- Undetermined rating – applies to joint-stock companies where important information is missing or is out of date or where the company is inactive.
Our customers are saying
My Account Manager always respond to my requests in a timely manner. Product is delivered when expected and always arrives in Grade A condition.